Monday, May 17, 2010

Paint Creek Country Club Wedding photos ~ Kara & Jim














Gayle force winds, torrential downpours, abnormally low temperatures? You never would have know by looking a Kara on Saturday! She’s left rosary beads and crosses on her window sills and proceeded with her wedding preparations like a champ! The wind died down, it barely sprinkled, wasn’t too chilly and she and Jim even got a rainbow out of the freaky weather! Because I’m no longer blogging about how wonderful my couples are... too mushy, great for them to read about, but not exactly helpful information for anybody else, I thought I’d concentrate on critiquing wedding locations, any other vendors that stand out positively, give tips for things that went right and tips for things that can go “wrong” or ways to easily avoid wedding day pitfalls. Not that there are huge gaffes and I’m tattling. More like there are certain trends I’ll see or wedding day timeline issues I can comment on. Hopefully this will serve to be helpful to people reading the blog. The hints I write about may not even have been from this particular wedding, so please, if you are the bride, groom or friend, these are meant for people to glean valuable information from, not to critique indidual behavior. Make no mistake... I LOVE my couples and offer 100% of my support and wedding expertise on their wedding days in order to avoid any pitfalls I might see looming on the horizon or just step in to head off since just about all of them are really easy to avoid! If you'd like to see more photos from Kara & Jim's St. Hugo Chapel wedding and their Paint Creek Country Club reception, check out my other blog at www.marcicurtis.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment