Friday, January 1, 2010

Henry Ford Museum Wedding Photos - Rebecca & Mark




Can you spot Mark stalking the women? I saw him, but didn't think it would actually show up in the photos!









This day blended a bunch of elements from many of my weddings over the previous month, so it was a mash up wedding in some ways, yet still was completely independent and unique. That’s what I love about my job. Certainly some elements of surprise, yet there is a predictability in the rhythm of the unpredictability. Other wedding photographers will know what I mean by this. You anticipate derailing moments (and defuse them quickly before anything gets out of hand) and you move through and around them. Mark and Rebecca were getting ready in adjoining rooms at the Dearborn Inn in Dearborn, Michigan which made it easy for me and I was pleased they weren’t freaked out by the close vicinity. Maybe that was because they were planning on seeing each other before the wedding anyway. We got lots of nice, cold, outdoors photos. We headed off the their wedding at the Henry Ford Museum where we were able to take photos beforehand in the diminishing daylight. I love the venue and it was perfect for the several dozen children running from exhibit to exhibit. Loved the family oriented vibe at this wedding. If you’d like to see more wedding photography from the Henry Ford Museum, please check out my other blog at www.marcicurtis.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment