Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Addison Oaks Wedding - Rick & Jennifer











Great location, fantastic weather and an awesome couple. Very mellow, super appreciative and very in tune with each other. I’m thrilled I got to shoot yet another Addison Oaks wedding. Even though it’s a bit of a drive up Rochester Rd., it lends itself to photos so well. Everywhere you turn, there’s a fantastic spot to shoot from. It also helps to have a great, easy going couple to work for! I also got the chance to work alongside Dan Nichols from Michigan-Wedding-Dj.com. We work together frequently and I love that he can always produce the goods and get people up out of their chairs and dancing their pants off. He’s always a great asset to any wedding. If you'd like to see more photos from Jen and Rick's amazing wedding at Addison Oaks, please check out my other blog at www.marcicurtis.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment