Sunday, July 12, 2009

Debbie & Dan - Adat Shalom Synagogue in Farmington Hills, Michigan





Sometimes a wee little person will end up providing an abundant amount of comic relief throughout the day. The bride’s two year old niece, Shana, was at her best and possibly worst throughout the day. I has so much fun documenting the wedding from her perspective and I loved the fact that neither Debbie or Dan were bothered by her minor disruptions and outbursts. They were both thoroughly enjoying themselves being in the day and weren’t about to let anybody or anything keep them from having a great day. I also appreciated that their young rabbi was very open to letting me shoot openly (which not all Jewish ceremonies are) since the ceremony took place in a smaller chapel where my view point would have been pretty limited without his blessing. The luncheon following the ceremony left everybody full and happy. We also set up the photo booth station to entertain the guests and take care of some of the group photo needs. Thanks for letting me share your day and best of luck to both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment