Friday, June 26, 2009

Nick & Jen - Troy Wedding and Indian Springs Metro Park Reception







With forecasts of gloom and doom, Jen & Nick cheerfully went about their wedding day as calm and well prepared as can be. No worries that the mother of all storms would hit later that evening. We didn’t get a drop of rain when it mattered and nobody needed to swim to their vehicles after the reception, so no worries!

The wedding was held at the Kensington Church in Troy which is the best designed church I’ve ever seen for photographers. Easy access and great lighting made my job much easier than usual and let me spy on Nick and Jen a bit more than I normally can. The reception was at the Indian Springs Metro Park which was a great spot with lots of photo ops and we just ran out of time (unusual for me) before we could take full advantage of all the place had to offer. This day will always stand out for me because the whole day went by in fast forward. I’m used to the pace of weddings and this one just flew by in record time! Skye set up her photobooth and all the guests came to play in it. You never know how silly and creative your guests are until you see the wacky things they do in the photobooth!


No comments:

Post a Comment