Tuesday, January 12, 2010

White House Chapel Wedding Photographer for Katie & Shane








Sometimes it's obvious why a bride and a groom are made for each other!


Katie's changing her facebook status as we pull out from Comerica Park.



For a complete review of my experiences at the White House Wedding Chapel in Warren, Michigan, please visit my other blog at www.marcicurtis.blogspot.com. Katie and Shane introduced me to a great spot where I can take my Michigan winter wedding couples; out to the Belle Isle Botanical Gardens or the Belle Isle Conservatory. It's bright, has plenty of room to shoot in, is warm enough that nobody will freeze, is open to the public (but not too crowded) and best of all, it's free! It's open every day until 5 pm, so I'll definitely be back to take more wedding photos there in the future. Thanks, Katie and Shane for having so much fun with me. If you'd like to see more photos from the Belle Isle Conservatory, the White House Wedding Chapel photography and photos of us freezing in sub zero temperatures in downtown Detroit, pop over to my other blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment