Saturday, August 8, 2009

Henry Ford Estate Wedding ~ Jesse and Shannon




















Insane amount of photos from this insanely fun wedding. Henry Ford Estates is one of my personal favorite places to shoot. It’s got a warm environment, an excellent staff, the food is wonderful and it’s a pretty cool historic place which is great for Michiganders and out of towners alike! Jesse and Shannon were so much fun to shoot and it was great to see both of them so thoroughly enjoying their wedding day! I’m so grateful I’ll get to be seeing them next year once or twice as her siblings take their turns walking down the aisle! If you’d like to see more Henry Ford Estates wedding photos, I’ve got lots more posted on my other blog at www.marcicurtis.blogspot.com. I'll be adding in the florist's name and link as soon as I get it. Thank you Shannon for being so quick to respond to my request! Drumroll, please ... the florist's name is Carol Fitzpatrick and she's from Farmington's "Happiness Is... The Little Flower Shop". I see nice flowers all the time, but these beauties were unbelievable! Shannon wanted native Michigan flowers and her florist cam up with something 23 different kinds of flowers for her bouquet. It was a one of kind creation... just gorgeous. I've never seen anything like it (and that's really saying something!)


No comments:

Post a Comment